From: Marksberry, Don
Sent: Saturday, April 02, 2011 12:23 PM
To: Tinkler, Charles; Helton, Donald; Esmaili, Hossein; Arndt, Steven; Schaperow, Jason; Salay, Michael
Cc: Drouin, Mary
Subject: New Status Info from 11:00 RST Call today (Saturday)
* Unit 1 – The Japanese estimated a 10 to 30% per day drywell turnover leakage; most likely from failed penetration(s). This info came from the Site Team during the 3:00 am call.
* Unit 1 – Concerning H2 and 02 concentrations:
o The Japanese estimates concentrations of 1-3% 02 and 1-12% H2 (no one knows how they came up with this estimate).
o GEH or EPRI (not sure who was talking) estimated concentrations of 8% 02 and 45% H2 Please delete after reading (since this is second or third hand information).
- March 21st, 2011 – Clarification and assessment of potential radiological release source terms for Fukushima Units 3&4 spent fuel pools (enformable.com)
- March 17th 2011- All the Troublesome Reactor Venting and How to Prevent It (enformable.com)
- NINE MILE POINT N.Y. nuclear facility, a leakage has been reported (enformable.com)
- March 18th, 2011 – SPF Issues Investigated – Little Cladding Left – Fuel maybe in form of a rubble bed (enformable.com)
- Exelon Nuclear and GE Hitachi Nuclear Energy Sign Services Contract (enformable.com)
- March 19th, 2011 – Risk of further explosions in SPFs – Should SFP be removed to temporary storage? (enformable.com)