AP News reported on August 31 about Mr. Naoto Matsumura, who refuses to leave his home and his farm in Tomioka-machi, which lies in the no-entry evacuation zone within the 20 kilometer radius from Fukushima I Nuclear Power Plant. His family has farmed in that location for 5 generations.
“I’ll never be beaten”, he says. If he wants to stay, it’s his right to do so, he also says.
- A Solitary Farmer in Tomioka-Machi: “I’ll Never Leave, I’ll Never Be Beaten” (ex-skf.blogspot.com)
- France Releases Map of Cesium-137 Deposition Across the Pacific – Shows the US More Contaminated Than Western Japan | EX-SKF (enformable.com)
- After pushing former PM Kan out, ‘new’ Japanese Government releases new contamination information (enformable.com)
- Extend and Pretend: Japanese Government to Permanently Return Residents in Evacuation-Ready Zone Outside 20 Kilometer-Radius | EX-SKF (enformable.com)
- Japan to use Prussian Blue and other solutions to remove radiation from soil (enformable.com)
- #Fukushima II (Daiini Not Daiichi) Nuke Plant Eyewitness Account on March 11 (enformable.com)
- Japanese Man Refuses to Leave Nuke-Ridden Town (foxnews.com)