To: Doane, Margaret
Cc: Jaczko, Gregory; sato-tatsuoaines.co.ip ; soqabe-katsuhiroaines.qo.ip
Sent: Sat Mar 12 06:24:17 2011
Subject: Message from Mr. Sogabe
Dear Ms. Doane,
President of JNES, Mr. Sogabe, thanks you for your transmitting the warm thoughts and expression from Mr. Jaczko. It is indeed terrible disaster and we are very sorry for the victims of the earthquakes and tsunamis.
We also appreciate your offer of support. For the time being, we feel we grasp well the situation, but it is very encouraging that the experienced American experts are ready to support us.
Right now, we are working hard to have the situation under control. This is the worst event that we ever had in our country, but we hope to get through the challenge.
We will, of course, try to share the information on the event with you as far as we can spare our efforts for that.
- March 14th, 2011 – NRC circulating requests for former BWR operators (enformable.com)
- Exelon Nuclear and GE Hitachi Nuclear Energy Sign Services Contract (enformable.com)
- BWR – Boiling Water Reactors (enformable.com)
- March 14th, 2011 – NRC ONLY Update – All 3 Reactor cores likely damaged (enformable.com)
- March 14, 2011, 11:30pm Japan Nuclear Facility Updates – Unit 2 Ex Vessel Fuel Damage – Substantial Debris in Unit 3 SFP (enformable.com)
- Japanese Minister Hosono in charge of Fukushima asks United States and France to aid scrapping reactors (enformable.com)
- Leaked Documents Show US Lobbying for GE for China building plans for 50 nuclear power plants by 2020 using 60s era technology. (enformable.com)