From: Franovich, Mike
Sent: Saturday, March 12, 2011 12:27 AM
To: Morris, Scott
Cc: Weber, Michael
Subject: FW: Youtube video – Fukushima
Youtube has a video of the waves hitting the plant. It is about 60 percent into the video where they have footage that appears to be date 3/11/11. Yep you will need to forward to your home account to see this video. There is a shorter version of the video if you search on Fukushima Nuclear ECCS.
Tied with the aerial shots available on the web showing the damage, you get a sense of the impact.
I think that the video of the power plant after the earthquake, but before the tsunami also provides a sense of the impact, here included.
- March 11th, 2011 – NRC 23:15 Telecon Fukushima – Reactor 2 containment pressure almost double of design basis (enformable.com)
- March 12th, 2011 UPDATE on Fukushima Daiichi – 15:30 telecon – NRC unsuccessful so far in lead role (enformable.com)
- March 13th, 2011 UPDATE from 07:30 telecon – Fukushima Daiichi – USS Ronald Reagan picking up airborne contamination (enformable.com)
- March 15th, 2011 – Fukushima Daiichi Units Degrading – Zirconium Fire at Reactor 4 SFP – Reactor 2 Possible Reactor Vessel Breach & Ex-Vessel Core Reaction (enformable.com)
- March 15th, 2011 UPDATE: 2000 EDT Telecon on Fukushima Daiichi – Unit 4 New Fire Broken Out – Doses in Area around 30R/hr (enformable.com)