:rom: Leeds, Eric
ro: Collins, Elmo; Satorius, Mark; McCree, Victor; Dean, Bill; Sheron, Brian; Tracy, Glenn; Hudson, Jody; Johnson, Michael; Miller, Charles; Haney, Catherine; Zimmerman, Roy; Stewart, Sharon; Virgilio, Martin; Weber, Michael; Borchardt, Bill; Mamish, Nader; Doane, Margaret; Muessle, Mary
Cc: Boger, Bruce; Grobe, Jack; Ruland, William; Meighan, Sean
Sent: Mon Mar 14 13:11:15 2011
Subject: Confirmation of names for Japan
Thanks so much for your help – we have a strong database of names/expertise to support the Japanese. For this first wave, we are sending Chuck Casto, John Monninger, Tony Nakanishi, Tim Kolb, Jack Foster and Richard Devercelly. I believe that Bruce Boger has contacted all those going to join Tony Ulsis and Jim Trapp in Japan.
I imagine that at some point we may need to send a second wave of responders to relieve our first wave. We will let you know as soon as we know if this needs to be done. We are also sensitive not to over-burden any one office.
Thanks again for your support!
- March 11th, 2011 – Eric Leeds Update on Problems at Fukushima Daiichi (enformable.com)
- March 15th, 2011 UPDATE: 2000 EDT Telecon on Fukushima Daiichi – Unit 4 New Fire Broken Out – Doses in Area around 30R/hr (enformable.com)
- March 14, 2011, 11:30pm Japan Nuclear Facility Updates – Unit 2 Ex Vessel Fuel Damage – Substantial Debris in Unit 3 SFP (enformable.com)
- March 13th, 2011 – FOIA UPDATE from 15:30 telecon – Reactor 3 core believed 50% uncovered in first 2 days (enformable.com)
- March 14th, 2011 – NRC ONLY Update – All 3 Reactor cores likely damaged (enformable.com)
- March 12th, 2011 UPDATE on Fukushima Daiichi – 15:30 telecon – NRC unsuccessful so far in lead role (enformable.com)
- NRC No. 11-046 March 13, 2011 – NRC SEES NO RADIATION AT HARMFUL LEVELS REACHING U.S. FROM DAMAGED JAPANESE NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS (enformable.com)
- March 13th, 2011 UPDATE from 07:30 telecon – Fukushima Daiichi – USS Ronald Reagan picking up airborne contamination (enformable.com)