From: Scott, Michael
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2011 2:47 PM
To: Gibson, Kathy
Subject: RE: Are you calling Sandia?
Jennifer knows. Zero from RES. A sore point upstairs.
–O-ri-gin-al Message —–
From: Gibson, Kathy
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2011 2:15 PM
To: Scott, Michael
Subject: Are you calling Sandia?
Do you know who the 6 NRC staff are going to Japan?
- March 14th, 2011 – NRC ONLY Update – All 3 Reactor cores likely damaged (enformable.com)
- March 14th, 2011 – NRC circulating requests for former BWR operators (enformable.com)
- NRC No. 11-046 March 13, 2011 – NRC SEES NO RADIATION AT HARMFUL LEVELS REACHING U.S. FROM DAMAGED JAPANESE NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS (enformable.com)
- March 14th, 2011 – NRR Staff Travel Reimbursement Strategy (enformable.com)
- March 14th 2011 – Confirmation of names for Japan (enformable.com)
- March 12th 2011 12:52 PM FOAI Communication – Reactor 1 Water level was known to be below top of active fuel (enformable.com)
- March 12th, 2011 UPDATE on Fukushima Daiichi – 15:30 telecon – NRC unsuccessful so far in lead role (enformable.com)
- March 13th, 2011 – FOIA UPDATE from 15:30 telecon – Reactor 3 core believed 50% uncovered in first 2 days (enformable.com)