From: Scott, Michael
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2011 5:14 PM
To: Ruland, William; Bahadur, Sher
That was quite a surprise this morning. I would once again like to thank you both for your support in putting me in for the award. It’s a true honor and means a lot to me.
To be honest, I’ve been pretty depressed about that Japanese business, so you gave me a lift today.
- March 14th 2011 – Confirmation of names for Japan (enformable.com)
- March 12th, 2011 – Youtube Video of the Tsunami Hitting Fukushima Daiichi (enformable.com)
- March 15th 2011 – Table of BWR’s Mark I (enformable.com)
- March 12th, 2011 UPDATE on Fukushima Daiichi – 15:30 telecon – NRC unsuccessful so far in lead role (enformable.com)
- March 13th, 2011 UPDATE from 07:30 telecon – Fukushima Daiichi – USS Ronald Reagan picking up airborne contamination (enformable.com)