From: Bonaccorso, Amy
To: Donaldson, Leslie
Sent: Sun Mar 20 11:30:45 2011
Subject: Sunday Update – Next Wk in OPA
I just met with Holly and they need me for the week (I’ll update the PMDA Calendar). The public inquiry desk is still being hit pretty hard since things aren’t quickly improving overseas, and other agencies are still getting their public inquiry response systems started.
There is some flexibility though, so I am going to focus in a few things here that need to get done regardless.
Today, I am trying to figure out my time and attendance, going to send out the VTC request for Chernobyl, and check to see if I have other deadlines on things that I need to get off my plate so I can make a short list. We can get the Researcher out, but it probably won’t be very long.
- March 16th, 2011- ABC News Wants confirmation that things are definitely taking a turn for the worse – Per Holly – ignoring media calls (enformable.com)
- March 16th, 2011 – I got a few emails forwarded from Holly and was set to ignore them…Let’s make a generic response (enformable.com)
- March 15th 2011 – NRC does not have a take on checking planes from Japan for radiation contamination in Hawaii (enformable.com)
- March 16th, 2011 – In Which the NRC Puts The ‘OPA Folks’ on the MSNBC GI-199 ‘Piece of Junk’ (enformable.com)
- March 17th, 2011 – This is a marathon, not a sprint – Take time to go outside and enjoy the spring (enformable.com)