From: Chokshi, Nilesh
To: Dube. Donald; Johnson, Michael
Subject: RE: Japan .
Date: Friday, March 11, 2011 3:28:09 PM
I did have a similar discussion with Japanese who are visiting here. We also have same speculation.
From: Dube, Donald
Sent: Friday, March 11,2011 11:00 AM
To: Johnson, Michael; Chokshi, Nilesh
Sent:Friday,March11,011 10:5 AM
To:Ader,harles;Clark,Theresa Landry, Ralph
If units 1, 2 and 3 have all lost emergency diesel generators, it would seem that this is more than coincidence and could be some common cause failure such as underground piping failure of (ocean) cooling water to the EDG lube oil coolers. Just speculation at this point.
- March 20th, 2011 – The band of elevated dose rates up to 18 mi from plant to the northwest seems to coincide with “Lube Oil Fire” in Reactor 4 SFP (enformable.com)
- March 26th, 2011 – Decommissioning Type Information – (enformable.com)
- March 19th, 2011 – The NRC gave Michael Scott KI to go to Japan – He probably won’t each much in the way of green leafy veggies while over there. (enformable.com)
- March 14th 2011 – Confirmation of names for Japan (enformable.com)
- March 15th, 2011 – I’ve been pretty depressed about that Japanese business (enformable.com)