From: Weber, Michael
Sent: Sunday, March 20, 2011 12:02 PM
To: Orders, William
Cc: OST02 HOC; RST01 Hoc; Andersen, James
Subject: Response – Pump
The four-train system that we have developed with Bechtel and others includes diesel powered pumps and other components to pump seawater into the spent fuel pools.
— Original Message-
From: Orders, William
To: Weber, Michael
Sent: Sun Mar 20 11:13:11 2011
The Bechtel pump.
Is it diesel powered and what is it to e used for?
- March 20th, 2011 – The band of elevated dose rates up to 18 mi from plant to the northwest seems to coincide with “Lube Oil Fire” in Reactor 4 SFP (enformable.com)
- March 18th, 2011 – Nuclear Events Web-based System (NEWS) – Fukushima Daini Unit 1 – Unit 2 – Unit 4 – Loss of the cooling function to the ultimate heat sink due to the big tsunami (enformable.com)
- April 2nd, 2011 – Reactor 1 uncontrolled depressurization/leak – Dose rate of 27 R/hr found – Radiation Level at Reactor 2 measured over 100 R/hr (enformable.com)
- NRC “Talking Points” – Current as of March 17, 2011, 0600 EDT (enformable.com)
- Safety doubts raised at U.S. Hanford nuclear waste cleanup project (enformable.com)
- Fukushima Daiichi Unit 3 – 10 days after the earthquake disaster view on core re-melting (enformable.com)
- Reactor Status Updates March 11th – April 28th (enformable.com)
- March 17th, 2011 – To Keep Operations Normal As Possible – Or Postpone Public Meetings That Haven’t Already Been Noticed (enformable.com)
- March 21st, 2011 – Clarification and assessment of potential radiological release source terms for Fukushima Units 3&4 spent fuel pools (enformable.com)