Sent:Friday, April 01, 2011 6:58 AM
“Air sample and standing water sample results from US nuclear plant licensees have been entered into a password protected database established by the Nuclear Energy Institute (NEI).
NRC and federal partners have access to the plant data.”
This is from the daily brief via the RA. Should we continue to ask them to send it if we can get it another way?
- March 23rd, 2011 – The EPA took RADNet down because they were getting data from ‘other’ sources (enformable.com)
- March 14th, 2011 – George Wilson – NRC – EICB Branch Chief, Division of Engineering (enformable.com)
- RETS/REMP – NRC’s Program for Keeping Nuclear Power Plant Offsite Doses (ALARA) (enformable.com)
- March 24th, 2011 – Limerick and TMI Report Finding I-131 in Rainwater Samples (enformable.com)
- March 24th, 2011 – NRC RIS to licensees on detected Fukushima Radiation (enformable.com)
- March 30th, 2011 – Do we have someone who can address technical comments? (enformable.com)
- March 24th, 2011 – All Exelon sites enhancing offsite monitoring after TMI detects Fukushima radiation (enformable.com)
- March 31st, 2011 – We may get inquiries after recent stories of radioactive traces in milk – direct to links (enformable.com)
- April 2011 – Risk versus Concern – Public Health Messaging of the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant Incident (enformable.com)