From: Sheron. Brian
To: Wiggins. Jim
Cc: Johnson. Michael
Subject: RE: Document1
Date: Wednesday, April 06, 2011 10:21:58 AM
And they want to do this because …. ?
Does someone want this, or did they just run out of stuff to work on?
Some of the stuff they want to do seems to be putting us in charge of the accident, not the Japanese.
From: Wiggins, Jim
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2011 9:46 AM
To: Sheron, Brian
Subject: FW: Document1
Here’s the outline of the Global Assessment….
From: Johnson, Michael
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2011 5:11 AM
To: Wiggins, Jim; Boger, Bruce; Zimmerman, Roy; Uhle, Jennifer
Subject: FW: Document1
Elmo/Chuck plan to provide this assessment (previously referred to as a global assessment) to US and Japanese Govt once cleared by NRC. Outline is a work in progress. This explains tasking requests regarding development of an timeline of events, sandia MELCOR runs, etc.
From: Collins, Elmo
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2011 2:49 AM
To: Virgilio, Martin; Weber, Michael
Cc: Johnson, Michael; Casto, Chuck
Subject: Fw: Document1
Marty and Mike
Attached is a document portraying the material we propose to use to support the “Global Assessment”.
This compilation of our work to date should give a picture of what we believe about the site at that moment in time and a view looking ahead.
Most of the documents are already done.
We would appreciate comments/input/ wise guidance. Thank you.
- March 14th 2011 – Confirmation of names for Japan (enformable.com)
- April 6th, 2011 – Japan just said there was a zirc fire in Unit 4 SFP. Did we know this? – Depends what is meant by “know.” (enformable.com)
- March 14th, 2011 – Japan Requested US Supply 6 BWR 3 & 4 Experts to Assist in ‘Hour of Need’ at 2 different EOC locations (enformable.com)
- April 18th, 2011 – AREVA Presentation – The Fukushima Daiichi Incident (enformable.com)
- March 14th, 2011 – Can Anyone Get Tony Some Clothes? We should do whatever we need to do to get this reimbursed asap – He’s In Japan Assisting With Fukushima Efforts (enformable.com)
- April 1st, 2011 – The Japanese Nuclear Incident: Technical Aspects – for your awareness (enformable.com)
- March 14th, 2011 – Japanese Earthquake Questions (enformable.com)
- March 26th, 2011 – Decommissioning Type Information – (enformable.com)
- March 26th, 2011 – NRC Japan Team Reactor Issues Alignment Plan (enformable.com)
- March 15th, 2011 – We’ve also heard that plans to dump water on the fire with helicopters was abandoned. (enformable.com)
- March 11th, 2011 – Information more significant than official reports out (enformable.com)
- March 29th, Briefing returing members from the team in Japan on-site for first several critical days (enformable.com)
- March 11th, 2011 – 4 Units on RCIC – 1 Unit Without AC – Different Unit With Active ECCS Due to High Containment Temperatures or Pressure (enformable.com)
- March 28th, 2011 – I am trying to understand the information you sent Andrea on Friday, 3/25 regarding staff who are working on the Japan event (enformable.com)
- March 14th, 2011 – Is our [U.S.] battery backup power less effective than the Japanese? (enformable.com)
- March 21st, 2011 – Some questions have come up regarding the integrity of the SFP liner (enformable.com)