Based on the recorded time-histories of the Kinemetrics instrument at the Containment basemat, the August 23, 2011 earthquake exceeded the North Anna DBE in the 2 to 10 Hz range, on average,by about 12% in the North South direction, by about 21% in the vertical direction and non in the E-W direction.
- October 27th, 2011 – North Anna Power Station, Units 1 & 2 – Dominion Again Quotes EPRI Reports in Documents For Restart Readiness Determination Plan (enformable.com)
- November 1, 2011 Category 1 public meeting – NRC’s restart review and inspection of North Anna Nuclear Power Station following the earthquake of August 23, 2011 (enformable.com)
- North Anna Power Station, Units 1 & 2, Root Cause Evaluation re Dual Unit Trip Following August 23, 2011 Earthquake. (enformable.com)
- GEOLOGIC FAULTING UNDER THE NORTH ANNA NUCLEAR POWER PLANT THE HISTORY OF DOMINION-VIRGINIA POWER’s SEISMIC COVER-UP (enformable.com)
- NRC – Dominion – Overview of North Anna Nuclear Power Plant Earthquake Response and Restart Readiness Demonstration Plan (enformable.com)
- French Nuclear Company Areva Hit by Virus – Hackers May Have Had Consistent Access For Up To Two Years (enformable.com)