French Industry and Energy Minister Eric Besson signed a deal with the government of Kazakhstan Friday that will see France’s Areva SA (AREVA.FR) open a nuclear fuel plant with Kazakh firm Kazatomprom, his office said.
“This deal commits to the creation inKazakhstan , the top global producer of uranium, of a nuclear fuel production plant dedicated to the Asian market,” a statement said.
- Kazakhstan and France Agree to Open Nuclear Fuel Plant with AREVA (enformable.com)
- Fukushima Disaster Won’t Stop Construction of New Reactors in Europe Says AREVA Chief Officer (enformable.com)
- Areva in financial crisis forced to suspend uranium production at Malvesi and Tricastin for at least 2 months (enformable.com)
- Areva to sell first bond since Fukushima disaster – Shares have fallen 38% this year | Areva’s BBB+ rating outlook was cut to negative in August (enformable.com)
- Jordan accepts financial bids from AREVA, Atomstroy, and AECL for first nuclear power plant (enformable.com)
- BP – AREVA – Solar Dawn Australia Project: Nuclear Company ‘Manages’ Solar Project (enformable.com)
- Mainstream Media loudly approves ‘Cool-headed’ Czechs, Areva and others bet on nuclear power for their future (enformable.com)
- French Nuclear Company Areva Hit by Virus – Hackers May Have Had Consistent Access For Up To Two Years (enformable.com)
- The Expansion of The Nuclear Experiment: Floating Nuclear Power Plants – 180 Mwe, 600m US Dollar, Areva/France Barge-mounted Nuclear Power Plant (enformable.com)
- April 2011 – Risk versus Concern – Public Health Messaging of the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant Incident (enformable.com)