From: Smith, Stephen
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2011 7:34 AM
To: Lehning, John; Klein, Paul
Subject: RE: Satellite Site Photos – Before and After
I am surprised that the turbine buildings held up, I couldn’t see where the diesels are installed, I was looking for exhaust stacks. Maybe on the water side of the turbine buildings, but it would make more sense from a layout perspective if they were on the Rx Bldg side. The smoking reactor bldg doesn’t look too good.
From: Lehning, John
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2011 5:40 PM
To: Klein, Paul; Smith, Stephen
Subject: Satellite Site Photos – Before and After
Actualy, a fair amount of stuff survived at the site considering the total destruction in some other areas. I was trying to look for the diesels – Perhaps they are housed on the sheltered side of the reactor/turbine building?
Couldn’t tell due to lack of experts / difficulty in seeing given the resolution and damage.
- March 11th, 2011 – Wonder about the details of how this played out. – Official sources can’t or won’t comment – Pressure rose over 1.5x design pressure of RPV? (enformable.com)
- March 11th, 2011 – Wondering About Details of Primary Pressure – Why don’t we get test messages during drills? (enformable.com)
- March 28th, 2011 – TEPCO Sampling of Water from Reactor 2 Yields Fission Products (enformable.com)
- NRC “Talking Points” – Current as of March 17, 2011, 0600 EDT (enformable.com)
- Obstructive Opening Overview – Units 1 through 4 unit building Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station (enformable.com)
- Surry Nuclear Power Plant – Supervisor Access Revoked After Arriving For Duty Over Legal Limit (enformable.com)
- March 26th, 2011 – Thank you for the information – See you at the TEPCO building lobby (enformable.com)
- March 14th, 2011 – Drywell Failure Probability and Pedestal Melt-Through Given Wet Drywell (enformable.com)
- HSCB Bank (UK) and Russia push Bulgaria to Construct Belene Nuclear Power Plant (enformable.com)
- April 1st, 2011 – Bet the Japanese wished they had used more of these… (enformable.com)
- Japan Orders TEPCO to Revise Road Map (enformable.com)
- March 28th, 2011 – I am trying to understand the information you sent Andrea on Friday, 3/25 regarding staff who are working on the Japan event (enformable.com)
- March 14th, 2011 – Should we send email to Japanese PARENT members expressing sympathy? We expect significant effects (enformable.com)