Cc:Schaoerow. Jason; Ghosh. Tina
Date:Tuesday, March 15, 2011 12:51:00 PM
I hope you slept well- I don’t want to bother you too much because you have bigger fish to fry (e.g., Reactors in Japan).
I wanted to let you know my thoughts for moving ahead on the Peer Review response letter (and see if you agree/had any suggestions for improvement)-
Randy is not in Japan
KC is working on part-time this week on spent fuel pool items
Charlie and Jason may be working on the Japanese reactors for a few weeks
Proposed Steps forward:
1. Since Randy is in Japan, have me/ Randy/ Yvonne/ Mark/ KC (if he is available) agree to draft resolutions.
2. I will include you on concurrence for a letter that goes out so that you can review/modify the resolutions.
3. We can have a follow-on meeting with Randy to discuss your comments.
Please let me know your thoughts.
The reason why I am proposing this is to allow work to continue while you are tied up in this other work.
- March 15th, 2011 – Is there a way to reimburse my contract dollars from an agency fund related to emergencies? (enformable.com)
- Japan Orders TEPCO to Revise Road Map (enformable.com)
- March 16th, 2011 – Assessing SFP Damage – SOARCA – Uncovered Spent Fuel Reports – Leak at Unit 4 SFP (enformable.com)
- March 26th, 2011 – Thank you for the information – See you at the TEPCO building lobby (enformable.com)
- March 26th, 2011 – NRC Japan Team Reactor Issues Alignment Plan (enformable.com)
- March 23rd, 2011 – 26 mrem/hr at the main gate of Fukushima Daiichi (enformable.com)
- March 28th, 2011 – I am trying to understand the information you sent Andrea on Friday, 3/25 regarding staff who are working on the Japan event (enformable.com)
- March 14th, 2011 – Minimize Disruption of Activities – Single points of contact for information requests (enformable.com)
- March 29th, 2011 – The SAMGs are specially designed for this situation, why are people trying to seem like no clear direction? (enformable.com)
- March 23rd, 2011 – Response to what are we not getting done – Patrick Hiland (enformable.com)
- March 15th, 2011 – I’m surprised the turbine buildings held up – Can’t find the diesels (enformable.com)
- March 16th, 2011 – Japan Earthquake and Tsunami Response Program-Event/Response (enformable.com)
- March 23rd, 2011 Delay of Reactor Cooling Rulemaking due to all cognizant NRR/DSS staff occupied responding to events in Japan (enformable.com)