Subject:Question on Funds
Date:Tuesday, March 15, 2011 1:17:00 PM
I stopped by your office, but didn’t catch you… I had a question:
I am the project manager for a contract with Sandia National Labs. Since the reactor event in Japan, some members of my team have been asking Sandia to do work (with the contract scope) for this emergency event.
Is there a way to reimburse my contract dollars from an agency fund related to emergencies?
- March 14th, 2011 – Can Anyone Get Tony Some Clothes? We should do whatever we need to do to get this reimbursed asap – He’s In Japan Assisting With Fukushima Efforts (enformable.com)
- March 14th, 2011 – Minimize Disruption of Activities – Single points of contact for information requests (enformable.com)
- March 14th, 2011 – NRR Staff Travel Reimbursement Strategy (enformable.com)
- March 29th, 2011 – The SAMGs are specially designed for this situation, why are people trying to seem like no clear direction? (enformable.com)
- March 22nd, 2011 – UPDATE from 2000 Telecon on Fukushima Daiichi Events (enformable.com)
- March 16th, 2011 – Assessing SFP Damage – SOARCA – Uncovered Spent Fuel Reports – Leak at Unit 4 SFP (enformable.com)
- March 31st, 2011 – First status report I have gotten in a while (enformable.com)
- March 16th 2011 – NRC Admits Zirc Fire Is Possible – But Won’t Release All the Research Data (enformable.com)
- March 16th, 2011 – Japan Earthquake and Tsunami Response Program-Event/Response (enformable.com)
- NRC Response to Events at Fukushima Reactor Site, Japan – As of March 24, 2011 (enformable.com)