From: Ali, Syed
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2011 4:31 PM
To: Tegeler, Bret; Pires, Jose
Subject: SFP Issues
Some questions have come up regarding the integrity of the SFP liner, e.g., welding of plates at corners etc.
Do have any typical drawings or specs of those details or can we get those?
Also, is Hernando including the liner in his model or is it feasible to include it?
- March 16th, 2011 – Assessing SFP Damage – SOARCA – Uncovered Spent Fuel Reports – Leak at Unit 4 SFP (enformable.com)
- March 18th, 2011 – NRC Systems Analyst – 3 reactors with exposed fuel SFP Questionable (enformable.com)
- March 14th, 2011 – Japanese Earthquake Questions (enformable.com)
- April 6th, 2011 – Japan just said there was a zirc fire in Unit 4 SFP. Did we know this? – Depends what is meant by “know.” (enformable.com)
- March 15th 2011 – Unclear Fires At Reactor 4 SFP (enformable.com)
- Fukushima Daiichi – Liquid leakage in desalting facility for Reactor 4 SFP (occurred on November 8) (enformable.com)
- March 18th, 2011 – Everyone in NRC is getting their emails FOIA’ed by AP – This should be fun (enformable.com)
- March 14, 2011, 11:30pm Japan Nuclear Facility Updates – Unit 2 Ex Vessel Fuel Damage – Substantial Debris in Unit 3 SFP (enformable.com)
- March 18th, 2011 – There’s Got to be a ton of loose materials floating in the SFP – I would not be surprised if the top 10 feet or so of the sfp was sloshed out (enformable.com)
- 100% release of Unit No. 4 Spent Fuel Pool assumed in NRC analysis – 50% at Unit No. 3 pool (enenews.com)