Sent:Thursday, March 24, 2011 4:48 PM
To:Arndt, Steven – V4L
1. Any concerns that Unit 3 primary containmet may be failed? (we heard both ways)
2. What is the zero reference for RPV level indication that has been reported by NISA press releases? (The press release has a table note that indicates that zero is top of active fuel—this is different that typical U.S. GE designs. Indication of -1,700 mm is below 2/3 core for zero of TAF)
3. Is water spraying also intended to cool the outside of the containment?
4. What were the vent paths used for primary containment venting: drywell vs. suppression pool airspaces?
5. Any recent concerns aboout spent fuel pool coolant inventory?
6. Has any assessment been done of the I-131/Cs-137 ratios that are being observed via field measurements (i.e.,reactor vs. spent fuel releases)
- March 11th, 2011 – NRC Was Getting “Realtime” Information From NISA and JNES – Most Recent Information Forwarded to NSIR (enformable.com)
- April 2nd, 2011 – Estimated 10-30%/daily drywell turnover leakage from failed penetrations – Please delete after reading (enformable.com)
- March 23rd, 2011 – Check Water Levels in Drywell With Acoustics (enformable.com)
- March 15th 2011 – Unclear Fires At Reactor 4 SFP (enformable.com)
- March 14th, 2011 – Indications of Breach of Containment at Reactor 2 (enformable.com)
- March 11th, 2011 – Radioactive Steam Could Be Released From Fukushima Daiichi After NRC Knew Temperature in Reactor 1 Fuel Rods Up 50% Above Normal Levels (enformable.com)
- March 11th, 2011 – 4 Units on RCIC – 1 Unit Without AC – Different Unit With Active ECCS Due to High Containment Temperatures or Pressure (enformable.com)
- March 18th, 2011 – NRC and GE Inspecting Photos to Determine Whether Drywell Head Intact in Reactor 3 – 50 Mile Evacuation Was Good Call – Aleutian Islands I-131 (enformable.com)
- Unknown Reactor Trip at Robinson Nuclear Power Plant – Unit in Hot Standby (enformable.com)
- March 27th, 2011 – Your Career likely over (enformable.com)
- March 15th, 2011 – DORL Looking at licensing actions with sensitivity to potential considerations from the ‘Japanese situation’ (enformable.com)
- March 13th 2011 – Detailed Report of Plant Status At Fukushima Daini As of 2:00 AM March 14th JST (enformable.com)
- March 11th, 2011 – BBC is reporting radiation levels at reactor are 1000x normal. I feel like crying. (enformable.com)
- September 30th, 2011 – High Radiation in Unit 1 after ‘Earthquake’ – 512 Sv/h (enformable.com)
- March 23rd, 2011 – Response to what are we not getting done – Melanie Galloway (enformable.com)