Sent:Wednesday, March 30, 2011 4:32 AM
From: Giessner, John V\V 0
To: Giessner, John kI’ |(L\-
Sent: Wed Mar 30 04:31:11 2011
-good 11am meeting; a lot additional data provided. We will be reviewing.
– Slow progress setting up purge (date set up is 1-3 April maybe).
-Reactor team attempting get a measure of the sense of urgency on reactor stratgey; regarding whether to keep current conditions (meeting minimum flow rate and wait for purge) versus possible filling. We think the consortium should revisit the issue based on current plant conditions. RST to take the lead
-some difference of opinion on SFP#4. Some members of the consortium believe the pool is not an issue.
- March 26th, 2011 – NRC Japan Team Reactor Issues Alignment Plan (enformable.com)
- April 2nd, 2011 – Reactor 1 uncontrolled depressurization/leak – Dose rate of 27 R/hr found – Radiation Level at Reactor 2 measured over 100 R/hr (enformable.com)
- March 23rd, 2011 – Smoke from Reactor 3 May Be Nuclear Heat From Undesired Criticality (enformable.com)
- March 17th, 2011 – Draft EDO Update – Concern about SFP at Fukushima Daiichi – 50 Mile Evacuation (enformable.com)
- March 18th 2011 – Consequences of criticality in one of the spent fuel pools not significant in comparison to consequences of sfp remaining empty (enformable.com)
- March 18th, 2011 – NRC and GE Inspecting Photos to Determine Whether Drywell Head Intact in Reactor 3 – 50 Mile Evacuation Was Good Call – Aleutian Islands I-131 (enformable.com)
- March 16th, 2011 – Assessing SFP Damage – SOARCA – Uncovered Spent Fuel Reports – Leak at Unit 4 SFP (enformable.com)