From: Dolley, Steven [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2011 10:51 AM
To: Hayden, Elizabeth
Cc: OPA Resource
Subject: Japan review — chairman says six US units under intensive review?
Hi Beth, The chairman just said during his Senate testimony that six US nuclear units are under intensive review in the wake of the Fukushima I accident.
Which six units are being reviewed? What issues are being reviewed and how long will it take? Why are these six units considered a particular priority?
I’m writing for our daily, 5 pm EDT deadline.
Managing Editor, Inside NRC
- Over 4,000 electronic dosimeters destroyed by Tsunami at Fukushima Daiichi leaving only 500 (enformable.com)
- April 2011 – Risk versus Concern – Public Health Messaging of the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant Incident (enformable.com)
- TEPCO Earthquake Information Update as of March 14, 2300(JST) – Fukushima Daini Unit 1 in Cold Shutdown – All Fuel Became Uncovered AGAIN (enformable.com)
- IAEA To Inspect 44 of 440 Nuclear Power Plants In Plan To Prevent Fukushima Repeat (enformable.com)
- March 30th, 2011 – Now that you’ve returned from Japan, would you meet with us? (enformable.com)
- March 29th, 2011 – Has TEPCO-NISA determined extent of damage to floors around spent fuel pool? (enformable.com)
- March 24th, 2011 – All Exelon sites enhancing offsite monitoring after TMI detects Fukushima radiation (enformable.com)
- June 2011 – Fukushima Nuclear Complex Severe Accident Worker Dose Management (enformable.com)
- March 24th, 2011 – Limerick and TMI Report Finding I-131 in Rainwater Samples (enformable.com)
- TEPCO Tsunami Assessment for Nuclear Power Plants in Japan (enformable.com)
- March 27th, 2011 – NRC, GE, EPRI, INPO, Naval Reactors, and DOE Fukushima Severe Accident Management Measures (enformable.com)