We reevaluated the nuclide analysis results of the samples taken during October 1 – 15 from the atmosphere in the station site, seawater / marine soil around the station, seawater around the intake of Unit 1 to 4, sub-drain water around the turbine buildings, sub-drain water around the Centralized Radiation Waste Treatment Facility and seawater offshore of Ibaraki and Miyagi Prefectures.
Today we reported the confirmed results to the NISA of METI and the Fukushima Prefecture.
We will also reevaluate and report nuclide analysis results on atmosphere in the station site, seawater around the station, etc. taken on and after October 16.
*the three main nuclides are Iodine-131, Cesium-134 and Cesium-137.
October 31, 2011, near the water intake side about 1-4 Unit Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station The conduct sampling and analysis revealed that radioactive isotopes contained in water, by the paper as, radioactive material was detected. For the above results, today, or contact match and NISA, Fukushima Was. In the future, we have decided to implement a similar sampling. Or more
Pit * pit made of concrete
- TEPCO : Press Release | Nuclide Analysis Results of Radioactive Materials in Seawater taken near Intake Canal of Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station (for the data collected on August 1) (enformable.com)
- Kashiwa City’s Radioactive Dirt: 276,000 Bq/Kg of Cesium (ex-skf.blogspot.com)
- Government Official’s Ultimate “Performance”: Drink Up Fuku-I Water (ex-skf.blogspot.com)
- Ministry of Education Map on Tellurium-129m, Silver-110m in Soil in Fukushima (ex-skf.blogspot.com)
- TEPCO : Press Release | Nuclide Analysis Results of Radioactive Materials in the Air at the Site of Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station (130th release) (enformable.com)
- TEPCO : Press Release | Nuclide Analysis Results of Radioactive Materials in the Air at the Site of Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station (123rd release) (enformable.com)
- Report: Fukushima Reactors No. 5, 6 now in crisis – Cesium outside release points up 1,000% in recent days – Local says Hitachi engineers coming to help (VIDEO) (enenews.com)
- Who Fears A Radioactive Graveyard If It’s In the Ocean? – Japanese Officials & Experts Late Decision to Expand Testing Around Fukushima Daiichi (enformable.com)
- Recriticality? Iodine-131 detected in rice samples from late October (enenews.com)
- Status of TEPCO’s Facilities and its services after the Tohoku-Chihou-Taiheiyou-Oki Earthquake (as of September 7) (enformable.com)