Sent:Sunday, April 17, 2011 6:46 AM
To:Casto, Chuck; Reynolds, Steven
Subject:”Bake” REQUEST: embassay monitoring equipment
Chuck and Steve,
This afternoon, I confirmed with Chris that he still thinks that may be the case.
I tried to confirm this item with embassy personnel today, but the contact person (Greg Johnstone) was unavailable.
I plan to do so tomorrow morning, but I’m uncertain if I can accomplish this task before your Monday morning meeting with embassy leadership.
If I’m unable to complete this task before your meeting, please consider letting this item “bake,” as I want to avoid providing you with faulty information.
[toggle_simple title=”Related articles” width=”600″]
- March 21st, 2011 – International Items of Interest – Fukushima (enformable.com)
- March 26th, 2011 – NRC Japan Team Reactor Issues Alignment Plan (enformable.com)
- Japanese Residents Needlessly Exposed to Radiation – Tokyo ignored calls to issue iodine during crisis (enformable.com)
- August 2011 – EPA’s Response to Fukushima Japan Nuclear Emergency (enformable.com)
- March 17th, 2011 – RadNet isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. We should be careful (enformable.com)
- April 1st, 2011 – Bet the Japanese wished they had used more of these… (enformable.com)
- March 13th, 2011 – We live in Western (Redacted) I’ve called around and can’t secure KI (enformable.com)
- March 14th, 2011 – What to do with respect to Potassium Iodide for those going to Japan? (enformable.com)