Sent:Sunday, April 17, 2011 7:44 AM
Subject:PMT Request (SNL mtg)
Before the SNL staff leave this Wednesday, I need to acquire a better understanding of past and potential future source term release estimates that are based on their latest analyses of each rx and spent fuel pool no. 4.
For this meeting to be productive and efficient, a RST member from the embassy team with severe accident knowledge should participate in the meeting in support of the PMT’s objectives.
I’m seeking your guidance on how best to proceed on this item, including whether to seek Chuck’s input on what information the PMT should be able to provide in support of our mission.
I’d be glad to discuss this with you further tomorrow morning, before or after the 8 AM mtg.
[toggle_simple title=”Related articles” width=”600″]
- March 16th, 2011 – Assessing SFP Damage – SOARCA – Uncovered Spent Fuel Reports – Leak at Unit 4 SFP (enformable.com)
- April 2nd, 2011 – Estimated 10-30%/daily drywell turnover leakage from failed penetrations – Please delete after reading (enformable.com)
- April 1st, 2011 – Remove as much spent fuel from pools as technically feasible (enformable.com)
- March 21st, 2011 – Clarification and assessment of potential radiological release source terms for Fukushima Units 3&4 spent fuel pools (enformable.com)
- March 15th, 2011 – Is there a way to reimburse my contract dollars from an agency fund related to emergencies? (enformable.com)
- March 29th, 2011- Isotopic make up of spent fuel 5% enrichment (enformable.com)
- March 18th, 2011 – Requesting data on Fukushima – Total release fractions and retention (enformable.com)
- March 21st, 2011 – Chemistry of emissions – Difference between zirc & hydrocarbons fire (enformable.com)