Please continue to send this type of information from your media perusing. It is helpful and appreciated.
Subject: RE: Japanese worker doses – Reuters
This is what they say based on external radiation dose rates at site.
How about their internal doses and bioassay confirmations?
Time will tell. Radiation doses received among the “50-heroes” will hike in time.
From: Brock, Terry
Sent: Friday, April 15, 2011 12:55 PM
To: Bush-Goddard, Stephanie; RESDSA_HEB
Subject: Japanese worker doses – Reuters
28 workers between 10 and 25 rem
[toggle_simple title=”Related articles” width=”600″]
- Is the main stream media able to report on a nuclear accident? (enformable.com)
- June 2011 – Fukushima Workers found with internal radiation in thyroids over 7,500 bq (enformable.com)
- Prefecture begins thyroid testing for children leaving near borders shared with Fukushima (enformable.com)
- April 2011 – Projected External Doses for Fukushima Fallout Zone (enformable.com)
- Fukushima Residents Exposure Readings Alarming – Still Not Complete (enformable.com)
- December 03, 2011- TEPCO Fukushima Dose rate in the building space (enformable.com)
- 10CFR20.1204 – Assessing dose used to determine compliance with occupational dose limits (enformable.com)
- Airborne Radiation Dose Measured at 1st floor of Fukushima Daiichi Unit 3 (enformable.com)