From: Sheron, Brian
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2011 7:39 AM
To: Lee, Richard
Subject: Science Experts Call
Richard, I got Mike Weber to agree to turn the science experts call over to the IRC ET Director.
Can you talk with Briam McDermott in NSIR about this.
Can you explain what the science experts are, what the call is about, when it occurs, etc., and give them the phone number to call in.
I will e-mail John Kelly and tell him we are turning the NRC participation in the science experts call over to the IRC ET Director
[toggle_simple title=”Related articles” width=”600″]
- March 16th, 2011 – Why only running MACCS out to 50 miles? Should run to see if we should increase recommended evacuation zone (enformable.com)
- March 23rd, 2011 – Response to What We Are Not Getting Done – Joseph G. Glitter (enformable.com)
- March 29th, 2011 – NRC shares Summary of TMI-2 fuel removal/cleanup with NISA (enformable.com)
- March 17th, 2011 – What you ask for, isn’t always what you get – How the NRC internally communicates about the Freedom of Information Act (enformable.com)
- April 19th, 2011 – Concern White House intervention got NRC outside decision-making framework (enformable.com)
- March 11th, 2011 – NRC Was Getting “Realtime” Information From NISA and JNES – Most Recent Information Forwarded to NSIR (enformable.com)