INTERNATIONAL ITEMS OF INTEREST
OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS
Week of March 14, 2011
OIP Vision: To expand nuclear safety and security worldwide through lasting partnerships.
Our Mission: OIP enhances nuclear safety and security through global partnerships by exchanging information and by licensing the import and export of material and equipment according to US laws and policy.
[toggle_simple title=”Related articles” width=”600″]
- March 15th, 2011 – Are we still looking at a possible total meltdown and big release? (enformable.com)
- Japanese Nuclear Safety Panelists Express Concern Over Stability of Fukushima Reactors (enformable.com)
- Japan Headlines – Nuclear safety inadequate – TEPCO blames Tsunami (enformable.com)
- Jaczko faces battle but accusers end up with mud on the face (enformable.com)
- Korea, Japan, China Agree to More Swift Information Sharing On Nuclear Plant Safety (enformable.com)
- April 6th, 2011 – Korean Nuclear Safety – Fukushima impact in United States (enformable.com)
- March 17th, 2011 – What you ask for, isn’t always what you get – How the NRC internally communicates about the Freedom of Information Act (enformable.com)