To:Haney, Catherine; Dorman, Dan
Cc:Weaver, Doug; Rahimi, Merai; Pulliam. Timothy; Fitch, Karen; Doolittle. Elizabeth; White. Bernard
Subject:Heads Up – Potential Workload Impact due to Ops Center Support
Date:Monday, March 14, 2011 12:40:12 PM
A few of our staff members were called to support the Ops Center including Rollie Berry, Kevin Witt, and Kim Gambone.
We fully agree that the Ops Center support is the highest priority, and these individuals are already over there.
However, this may cause some delays in Rollie’s workload including preparations for the SFST business line deliverables and meetings, SPO inputs, and SES midyear write-ups.
Kevin is the backup for some of these items, and he was called to the Ops Center, too.
We will do our best with supporting the deliverable dates to PBPA and the FO, but want you to be aware, in advance, that there may be some delays.
[toggle_simple title=”Related articles” width=”600″]
- March 23rd, 2011 – Response to what are we not getting done – Barry Westreich (enformable.com)
- March 23rd, 2011 – Response to what are we not getting done – Gerard Purciarello (enformable.com)
- March 11th, 2011 – I was told to supply information ONLY to the ops center from now on which I think is misguided (enformable.com)
- March 14th, 2011 – Ops Center tasked to compare some of the dose assessment results on the Japanese plants to Chernobyl (enformable.com)
- March 23rd, 2011 – DPRs IMPACT ON NORMAL ACTIVITY WHILE RESPONDINGTO JAPAN NP CRISIS (enformable.com)
- March 14th, 2011 – OpE Nuclear Power Plant Design for Natural Phenomena (enformable.com)
- March 12th, 2011 – NRC folks following this issue outside of the Op center can’t really tell what is going on – GEH had over 70 employees onsite at the time of the quake (enformable.com)
- March 14th, 2011 – A good qualitative idea of the types of doses such releases can be expected to deliver (enformable.com)
- March 21st, 2011 – Chemistry of emissions – Difference between zirc & hydrocarbons fire (enformable.com)