Subject:RE: This week
Date:Monday, March 14, 2011 8:24:00 AM
Let’s see what happens by the end of the week. I’ll come into the office on Friday am and leave after the brief. Having Friday off isn’t such a big deal since I’m not leaving until Saturday now.
Origina-l -M–es-s age —–
From: Dorman, Dan
Sent: Sunday, March 13, 2011 5:02 PM
To: Haney, Catherine
Cc: Walker, Dwight
Subject: This week
I just spoke with Bill and agreed to cover the ET on the 2300-0700 shift starting Monday night and continuing through the week. I plan to take the next 30 hours to adjust my system to night shift, so I will not be in the office tomorrow (Monday).
I will continue to plan to cover the Friday morning meetings if I am still on shiftwork – I will get out of the IRC Friday morning around 0730 and roll into the morning meetings at 0900. For preparation of the Office in the Spotlight, I will come over to EBB Tuesday AM after my shift to work with Lisa Anne to finalize the package.
I will work with Dwight Monday morning to adjust whatever else needs adjustment on my calendar for the week.
[toggle_simple title=”Related articles” width=”600″]
- March 16th, 2011 – Why only running MACCS out to 50 miles? Should run to see if we should increase recommended evacuation zone (enformable.com)
- March 14th 2011 – Confirmation of names for Japan (enformable.com)
- March 11th, 2011 – This may get really ugly in the next few days (enformable.com)
- March 15th, 2011 – Are we still looking at a possible total meltdown and big release? (enformable.com)
- March 26th, 2011 – Thank you for the information – See you at the TEPCO building lobby (enformable.com)
- March 14th, 2011 – Fukushima is a total loss – May see another TMI ‘After Shock’ (enformable.com)