From: Haney. Cathertne
To: Leeds, Eric
CC: Dorman. Dan; Tschiltz. Michael
Subject: RE: Need NMSS help!
Date: Tuesday, March 15, 2011 3:38:00 PM
Sorry Id idn’t get back to you sooner. I just saw this message.
Mike is available to help. He had been working with Jeff Temple in the Ops Center over the weekend and will contact Jeff to discuss current needs.
Let us know if there is someone else Mike should be working with.
From: Leeds, Eric
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2011 5:06 PM
To: Haney, Catherine; Dorman, Dan
Subject: Need NMSS help!
I need your help. The Op Center watch bill has Tom Blount and Tim McGinty, along with Mark Lombard, running the Liaison Team. Both Tom and Tim are the management for the same division in NRR – it’s a bad situation compounded by the 2.206 petitions we’re receiving to shutdown all the plants due to the Japanese experience, which their division is responsible for handling.
Mike Tschlitz is also qualified to stand that watch. Can I get him to replace either McGinty or Blount for the rest of the week?
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Eric J. Leeds, Director
Office of Nuclear Reactor Regulation
U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission
[toggle_simple title=”Related articles” width=”600″]
- March 17th, 2011 – What you ask for, isn’t always what you get – How the NRC internally communicates about the Freedom of Information Act (enformable.com)
- March 21st, 2011 – International Items of Interest – Fukushima (enformable.com)
- March 16th, 2011 – The NRC Thought The Best Response After Fukushima Was to Verify What Licensees Were Already Required To Do (enformable.com)
- March 11th, 2011 – This may get really ugly in the next few days (enformable.com)
- March 23rd, 2011 – The EPA took RADNet down because they were getting data from ‘other’ sources (enformable.com)
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission Reform Commissioners Panel – December 14th and 15th (enformable.com)
- March 27th, 2011 – NRC Japan Team – Upon your return, please “reply All” to this email (enformable.com)
- March 11th, 2011 – Fairbanks EPA Radnet station had filter changed on March 14th (enformable.com)
- March 18th, 2011 – NRC Systems Analyst – 3 reactors with exposed fuel SFP Questionable (enformable.com)
- March 14th, 2011 – People might start asking about designs & start to obstruct renewal processes (enformable.com)
- March 16th, 2011 – Contractors working with tsunami-related projects (enformable.com)
- March 13th, 2011 – We live in Western (Redacted) I’ve called around and can’t secure KI (enformable.com)
- March 18th, 2011 – Everyone in NRC is getting their emails FOIA’ed by AP – This should be fun (enformable.com)
- March 11th, 2011 – NHK reports Fukushima Units 1 and 2 experiencing cooling problems (enformable.com)
- March 11th, 2011 – They are struggling to shut down the plant – We all need to say a prayer (enformable.com)
- March 16th, 2011 – Japan Earthquake and Tsunami Response Program-Event/Response (enformable.com)
- March 15th, 2011- Benjamin Beasley – Edits to NBC FOIA GI-199 Request (enformable.com)
- March 23rd, 2011 – Response to what are we not getting done – Patrick Hiland (enformable.com)