From: Monninger, John
Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2011 6:37 PM
To: RST01 Hoc; Ruland, William
Subject: Fw: Sketch of Temp SF Pumping System
Attachments: Temp Spent Fuel Pumping System.pdf
From: RST01 Hoc\\
To: Kolb, Timothy; Casto, Chuck; Cook, William; Nakanishi, Tony; Foster, Jack; Trapp, James; Monninger, John; Smith,Brooke; Foggle, Kirk; Ulses, Anthony
Cc: RST01 Hoc
Sent: Wed Mar 16 12:19:59 2011
Subject: Sketch of Temp SF Pumping System
Japan Gov Request for Pumping Assets to cool fuel pool,
Requested 4 trains of mobile pumps including the following
* 4 each Diesel Sea Water Suction pump with Strainer.
* 4 each Diesel Booster Pumps.
* 4 each Diesel Spray Pumps. 100m Length 50m High
* Provide approximately 500 gpm water flow to Fukushima Daiichi Spent Fuel Pools.
* Diesel Fuel tanks and Fuel to support pump trains.
* 500 meters of Piping for 2 trains.
* 700 meters of Piping for 2 trains.
* People to assist in assembly of trains
* 20,000 # or more Boron
Back-up Systems including
* 4 Pumper Trucks
Would also like Robots for High Rad work with camera capability.
[toggle_simple title=”Related articles” width=”600″]
- March 14, 2011, 11:30pm Japan Nuclear Facility Updates – Unit 2 Ex Vessel Fuel Damage – Substantial Debris in Unit 3 SFP (enformable.com)
- March 21st, 2011 – Some questions have come up regarding the integrity of the SFP liner (enformable.com)
- March 15th 2011 – Unclear Fires At Reactor 4 SFP (enformable.com)
- March 20th, 2011 – The band of elevated dose rates up to 18 mi from plant to the northwest seems to coincide with “Lube Oil Fire” in Reactor 4 SFP (enformable.com)
- March 21st, 2011 – Clarification and assessment of potential radiological release source terms for Fukushima Units 3&4 spent fuel pools (enformable.com)
- March 19th, 2011 – Risk of further explosions in SPFs – Should SFP be removed to temporary storage? (enformable.com)
- March 11th, 2011 – Information more significant than official reports out (enformable.com)
- April 6th, 2011 – Japan just said there was a zirc fire in Unit 4 SFP. Did we know this? – Depends what is meant by “know.” (enformable.com)