From: Salay, Michael
Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2011 10:06 AM
To: Gauntt, Randall 0; Humphries, Larry Laron
Cc: Lee, Richard; Esmaili, Hossein
Subject: Peach Bottom Deck
We have received a request from GRS for the Peach Bottom deck. Richard mentioned that the SOARCA deck contains safeguards information so we cannot provide. Are there other Peach Bottom decks (e.g. that used MSIV) that do not contain safeguards information?
Please get back to me as soon as possible.
Randy – I just left a phone message with you to the same effect.
[toggle_simple title=”Related articles” width=”600″]
- March 16th, 2011 – Assessing SFP Damage – SOARCA – Uncovered Spent Fuel Reports – Leak at Unit 4 SFP (enformable.com)
- March 26th, 2011 – Mark 1 containment vulnerable to melt through – SBO (enformable.com)
- March 18th, 2011 – Requesting data on Fukushima – Total release fractions and retention (enformable.com)
- March 21st, 2011 – Clarification and assessment of potential radiological release source terms for Fukushima Units 3&4 spent fuel pools (enformable.com)
- March 27th, 2011 – 1800 EDT – USNRC Emergency Operations Center Status Update (enformable.com)
- March 27th, 2011 – NRC Japan Team – Upon your return, please “reply All” to this email (enformable.com)
- March 29th, 2011- Isotopic make up of spent fuel 5% enrichment (enformable.com)
- NRC and Diablo Canyon Prepare for Fukushima-like crisis (enformable.com)