From: Lee, Richard
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2011 8:00 AM
To: RES DSAFSTB
Cc: Voglewede, John; Sudhamay Basu
Subject: FW: RES support for commission meeting on Monday 3/21.
Attachments: Assistance with Commission Brief
For your information.
Sud: We need to dig up the Mark -1 liner issue resolution stuff.
[toggle_simple title=”Related articles” width=”600″]
- March 15th, 2011 – The Whole Spent Fuel Pool At Reactor 3 Could Boil Dry In 20 Days (enformable.com)
- March 18th, 2011 – There’s Got to be a ton of loose materials floating in the SFP – I would not be surprised if the top 10 feet or so of the sfp was sloshed out (enformable.com)
- March 17th 2011- All the Troublesome Reactor Venting and How to Prevent It (enformable.com)
- March 14th, 2011 – NRC circulating requests for former BWR operators (enformable.com)
- March 11th, 2011 – Fukushima Daiichi fuel could have been broken because iodine concentration in air began to be increased at the site boundary (enformable.com)