The radiation level at the location in Okuma-machi with 138 microsieverts/hour radiation at 1 meter off the ground is 201 microsieverts/hour at 1 centimeter.
The radiation level at the location in Futaba-machi with 368 microsieverts/hr radiation at 1 centimeter off the ground is only 63.8 microsieverts/hour at 1 meter.
- After pushing former PM Kan out, ‘new’ Japanese Government releases new contamination information (enformable.com)
- 4,000 Potentially Radioactive Cows Without Radioactive Rice Hay May Have Been Shipped from One Farm in Namie-Machi, Fukushima (enformable.com)
- Okuma residents make 1st visit to homes within 3 km of nuclear plant (enformable.com)
- 33 microsieverts per hour detected in drain of kindergarten – Minami-Soma to decontaminate all areas (enformable.com)
- Does Japan’s new Fukushima exclusion zone add up? Does singling out villages inside the 19km zone really make sense? (enformable.com)