Sent:Tuesday, March 15, 201 1
Subject:RE: In case somebody ask
I looked at the Monticello model very quickly; I think Fukushima event sequences may be 2-40-13 or 2-40-18 in seismic bin-3 SBO event tree.
-OrigiMnael ssage -.—-
From: Ferrante, Fernando
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2011 10:13 PM
To: Sancaktar, Selim
Cc: Mitman, Jeffrey
Subject: RE: In case somebody asks …..
Selim, I am looking at the model and it appears to be either LOOPWR: 40-10/LOOPWR: 40-07/LOOPWR:40-05 for Fukushima-Daichi Unit 1, is that correct?
From: Sancaktar, Selim | ‘ý’
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2011 9:22 AM
To: Coyne, Kevin; Kuritzky, Alan
Cc: Sancaktar, Selim; Demoss, Gary; Ferrante, Fernando; Mitman, Jeffrey
Subject: In case somebody asks …..
IN SPAR all hazards models, we explicitly model the CDF phase of a seismic event sequence like the one happened to Fukushima 1.
In fact, we have the model for a similar GE 3 domestic plant, Monticello.
- March 14th, 2011 – SPAR Hazard Models – LOOPPWR:40-10 (enformable.com)
- March 14th, 2011 – Modelling Seismic Event Sequences like the one that happened to Fukushima (enformable.com)
- March 15th, 2011 – TEPCO fail on info-sharing / No N-crisis HQ for 4 days after tsunami disabled reactor cooling system (enformable.com)
- March 15th, 2011- Benjamin Beasley – Edits to NBC FOIA GI-199 Request (enformable.com)
- March 15th, 2011 – Plant Seismic information to Support NRC Hearing on Wednesday (enformable.com)
- Lithuanian Visaginas Nuclear Power Plant to Use Fukushima Daiichi-style BWR Reactors (enformable.com)
- March 15th, 2011 – I hope you slept well – you have bigger fish to fry (e.g., Reactors in Japan). (enformable.com)
- March 28th, 2011 – I am trying to understand the information you sent Andrea on Friday, 3/25 regarding staff who are working on the Japan event (enformable.com)
- March 15th, 2011 – Don’t know if Japan added hardened vent but I’m sure they are well aware of it (enformable.com)
- March 15th, 2011 – I am walking to the 6th floor to get permission to work on this. (enformable.com)
- March 11th, 2011 – NRC speaker at RIC claimed that Japanese plants are more seismically robust than US plants (enformable.com)