From: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2011 11:28 AM
To: Scott, Michael
Subject: Re: Summary of TMI-2 fuel removal/cleanup activities Hisanori Nei
Dear Mr. Scott
Thank you for your advice by e-mail.
It seems me to take over years to come and need to introduce new technologies as much.
We need to consider how to combine related technologies each other.
There should be many issues to be solved.
Please find forwarded below a link to an article related to TMI that may be of use to your team.
- March 26th, 2011 – Thank you for the information – See you at the TEPCO building lobby (enformable.com)
- September 23, 2011 – Congressional Research Service – Japan-U.S. Relations: Issues for Congress (enformable.com)
- March 15th, 2011 – Fukushima Daiichi Timelines from TEPCO and NISA press releases (enformable.com)
- March 11th, 2011 – NRC Was Getting “Realtime” Information From NISA and JNES – Most Recent Information Forwarded to NSIR (enformable.com)
- March 29th, 2011 – Has TEPCO-NISA determined extent of damage to floors around spent fuel pool? (enformable.com)
- March 29, 2011 – Can you help by providing an “expert” on TMI melted fuel removal techniques? (enformable.com)
- March 27th, 2011 – NRC, GE, EPRI, INPO, Naval Reactors, and DOE Fukushima Severe Accident Management Measures (enformable.com)
- NISA releases Japanese nuclear stress test reviews on website (enformable.com)
- Nuclear energy deserves no pity – Spare me the indignation (enformable.com)
- June 2011 – Fukushima Nuclear Complex Severe Accident Worker Dose Management (enformable.com)
- March 24th, 2011 – Limerick and TMI Report Finding I-131 in Rainwater Samples (enformable.com)