HSS Support to FukushimaIncident
Fukushima Federal Response Group
•Federal Response Group ( FRG) created at request of the White House
•NNSA lead for DOE response.
•HSS requested to support effort by NNSA
Preliminary Report on Operational Guidelines (known also as OGT) available for use and comment: February 2009
Supports Implementation of DHS Planning Guidance released in 2008
Provides methodology, Operational Guidelines(OG), and some end-user guidance
RESRAD-RDD software available for use and comment
Companion assistance tool for implementing OG.
Allows for calculation of incident-specific OG.
Products are available through the OGT Web Site
OGT document at http://ogcms.energy.gov
Or link from RESRAD Web site: http://web.ead.anl.gov/resrad/home2/rdd.cfm
[toggle_simple title=”Related articles” width=”600″]
- April 2011 – Projected External Doses for Fukushima Fallout Zone (enformable.com)
- 3 breathtaking stories emerge from workers at Fukushima (enformable.com)
- Gallery of Damage to Fukushima Daiich Reactor 1-4 (enformable.com)
- NNSA Releases Raw Data from Radiation Monitoring Efforts in Japan – Will Return in November to Update Readings (enformable.com)
- July 13th, 2011 – Fukushima and the NRC’s Response (enformable.com)
- August 2011 – EPA’s Response to Fukushima Japan Nuclear Emergency (enformable.com)
- Nuclear energy deserves no pity – Spare me the indignation (enformable.com)
- March 14th, 2011 – Status of Fukushima Daiichi and Daini with Supplementary Materials (enformable.com)
- Tags: Japan