Here are the is Fukushima unit 4 pool data. Two source files: one for the hottest fuel with 105 day cooling, the other for 500 day fuel. These data are normalized to a metric ton of uranium. This will make it easier to convert to gramsNV etc if needed, since operating power was 25 MW/t. If an assembly basis, or total inventory basis are preferred, this can be quickly changed. The metric tons of 105 day fuel in the pool is 94 t (548 assemblies = full core), and 113 t of longer cooled fuel (657 assemblies).
Also, please replace the reactor core data (file F4-reactor.txt) with the attached file. Some of the longer cooling time step were not correct.
[toggle_simple title=”Related articles” width=”600″]
- Evaluation Status of Reactor Core Damage at Fukushima Daiichi (enformable.com)
- TEPCO denies reports to decommission Fukushima Daiichi Units 5 and 6 (enformable.com)
- April 2011 – Risk versus Concern – Public Health Messaging of the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant Incident (enformable.com)
- March 21st, 2011 – Clarification and assessment of potential radiological release source terms for Fukushima Units 3&4 spent fuel pools (enformable.com)
- March 15th, 2011 – Core Exposed at #2 Fukushima Daiichi (enformable.com)
- TEPCO Releases New Before and After Photos Of Stricken Fukushima Daiichi Plant (enformable.com)
- Another Japanese Nuclear Station Shut Down – Leaks from Pressure Valves (enformable.com)
- March 15th, 2011 – Congressional Research Service – Fukushima Nuclear Crisis (enformable.com)
- March 11th, 2011 – Fukushima Daini Information (enformable.com)